Saturday 14 April 2018

Another blanket finished!

I finished knitting another blanket, using 2 balls of Porta Craft acrylic.  The next one is already started! If today's crazy weather is anything to go by, it is definitely knitting weather finally (hey I am wearing a woollen cardigan and cooking minestrone soup as I write this, it is cold out there!).

The only problem with knitting a grey blanket is finding a suitable backdrop for a photo, so I got the tallest teen to help out- it is his blanket after all!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blanket! Yes crazy Melbourne weather.
    I have been organising/reorganising my crafty stash for the upcoming Werribee destash market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, he has been getting good use out of the blanket,perfect for lazing on the couch (once the homework is done!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!