Saturday 10 December 2016

The Great British Sewing Bee

Discovered on 9 gem tv - free to air- last Saturday night, first episode of season 1! Starts about 7:30. I happened to look at the tv guide about 20 mins in, and imediately put the telly on, set the recorder and abandoned family dinner to eat my dinner on the couch watching in adoration!
I have been waiting about 2 years to watch this, and was super excited to see that Tilly ( of " Tilly and the buttons"- see my blog list!) is one of the contestants of series 1! Total fan girl moment! I will be recording and rewatching each episode!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's such a brilliant show! Every time I see it, I'm inspired to run off and sew something. Enjoy watching it at last. :)

    Katie @ Katie Writes Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanks. Just logging in to watch on 9 on demand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well after being sooo looking forward to watching episode 2 last Saturday- it wasn't on! I had to hunt around to find out how to contact Channel 9- the only method is via their fb page- I left a message asking when the next episode would be on, and was told it had been pulled off air with no plans to show any more! Seriously 9?!? So why even bother showing the first episode? Not happy 9!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!