Friday 16 September 2016

Knitting project finished- knitted blanket

I finished my next blanket! Ok, I still have to finish off all the ends, but it is otherwise done! It measures approx 120X130 cm, and holds its shape ok, unlike the rainbow blanket which was a bit pear shaped! This time I stuck to just knit,yarn over , then knit, drop y/o on the next row.  Makes it much quicker too!
Very happy with the stripe pattern and colours ( although the latte - ish colour was not quite what I had originally planned, but looks ok now).  And yes, I have already started the next one!

3 comments:

  1. That looks super cosy. I love the colours!

    Katie @ Katie Writes Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie. I have already started knitting the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. How is the next one going?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!