Saturday 4 June 2016

Pascoe Vale Spinners and Weavers show 2016

*** Lots of photos today - and this is only half of what I took!

Another lovely crafty day out! Knitting, crochet, spinning, weaving and felting - fabulous creations on display at the spinners and weavers exhibition today. (and we managed a quick trip to the op shop around the corner on Cumberland Rd on our way to the show- managed to find some 2.25mm dpn's for my friend Janine to knit the beautiful sock yarn she bought at the wool show last weekend!).
Now I just want to finish knitting my rainbow throw rug and start a shawl, some grey mitts - and another throw rug!  And I want to get my timber weaving loom out, which unfortunately is the smaller size and not the one I saw today - but the box says it makes up to  a 5' long piece so that is still a good scarf sized length!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. Hope you share your new scarf.
    Great sock yarns last weekend - I was good though and didn't add to my stash :) Just added to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!