Thursday 30 June 2016

Knitted cowl v 3 & 4

I know I know...I am supposed to be knitting another blanket. But these cowls are just so quick and easy to knit!
I have finished the green one now & wore it yesterday. Love the colour but weirdly it tends to shed a bit of fluff - a fact I did not at all notice when I was knitting it!
The blue- purple one  ( apologies for the bad photo, camera was on the wrong setting)  was started yesterday afternoon when my lovely MIL phoned and invited the family to go out for lunch for her birthday the next day!   It was knitted while waiting for takeaway chips to be cooked, at the Westgarth waiting to watch " Hunt for the Wildepeople"  * ( including during the on screen ads and opening credits!), in the car on the way across town today (from the passenger seat of course!) and the last few rows were knitted at the cafe before lunch where I stitched the seam together before handing it over to the "birthday girl"!!!
* awesome movie by the way, loved it!

1 comment:

  1. What a quick knitted birthday gift. Bet she loved it and is appreciating it now winter has hit.
    Love the look of the green one too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!