Thursday 20 August 2015

To market, to market... Getting ready for Sunday

The Sussex St Neighbourhood House Artisan Market is on THIS SUNDAY 11am - 3pm. I will be sharing a table with my friend Kate who has been busy making the most gorgeous looking, wonderfully scented candles. I have been busy sewing and crafting, but have not gotten around to taking photos of everything ( plus it has been too cold or wet to go outside to take photos!). Here is a quick round up of some of the things I have made so far...



Gameboy fridge magnets


Fabric brooches, labelled and ready to display on my "tree"...





Fabric buckets - different colours, mostly in sets of 2 - 1 large, 1 small, denim & 70's sheet fabric. Yet to be photographed!


Rope bowls - few different shapes & colours this time, tried some coloured dyes out as mentioned previously, but in the end only coloured 3 bowls.



And here are some of Kate's beautiful candles-














Hope to see you there on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. So many goodies - they all look wonderful! I hope the market goes well for you.

    Katie @ Katie Writes Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!