Thursday 23 October 2014

Last week's mega crafting effort

Last week the sewing machine and overlocker were running rather hot, sewing up a storm for the market stall at the high school. I made 10 calico bags and stencilled pictures on them with freezer paper-














And I made a few more rope bowls-








There were a couple of other colours, but in the mad rush to get everything done (ie. still printing bags at 4 pm when the market started at 4:30!) I forgot to take photos of the new ones, and two of them sold at the market! I sold one more at work today, and have an order for another rainbow one, but will need to buy another roll of rainbow thread first!
Hoping to cut some more t shirts out soon and get back to making clothes again!

Ps looking for something to do this weekend, checkout the Garage Sale Trail, esp. the Frankie and friends sale in Brunswick, on tomorrow https://www.garagesaletrail.com.au/sale/frankie-friends-garage-sale



Also, Moonee Ponds Central school have there Spring Fete on this Sunday, and of course the Stitches and Craft Show started today too!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!