Saturday 15 February 2014

Colette Sorbetto take 4!

This one is my favourite so far. I made it a couple of inches longer, and also re drew and cut the back a bit higher, to try and reduce the previously mentioned "shoulder slippage". Kind of works, and definitely sits better.





Probably should have ironed this first! Gorgeous "prints charming" fabric from the stash- think I bought it for a skirt, but I like it better as a top!

P.S found a new craft shop in Puckle St today, opened Oct last year. (19 Puckle St, same side as Collins bookshop and the newsagent, down past the newsagent heading towards Mt Alexander Rd). Good wide range of craft products, from sewing notions, fat quarters, scrapbooking, wool and more, plus they are running sewing classes in the back room. They have an online store which has been running for a few years) Worth a look, although the Coburg Statewide sewing centre is closest for thread etc, and I love the huge range of fabric ( and the bargain cuts) at GJ's and Rathdown Remnants. But having said that, I am trying very hard to sew from the stash at the moment!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!