Wednesday 29 May 2013

Molly, Ginny, Minnie& Amy...





Well, 2 of them - just don't ask me which one is which! I can't tell from the photo who is who. Always entertaining, always looking for food, great for cleaning up scraps. Bit slow on the egg laying at the moment due to the cold weather HINT HINT ladies. First egg today for 2 weeks! Finally, the hot garlic porridge is paying off!

I actually had to BUY eggs for the first time in years this week, and was shocked to discover that the egg on the right at 55g is classed as LARGE - as opposed to the home grown one on the left, 74g and pretty much the usual size they lay!




💡Remember the Pascoe Vale Spinners & Weavers exhibition is on this weekend.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for my little ones to grow and lay some eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!