Wednesday 20 February 2013

Upcoming events

I have been wanting to go to the Suitcase Rummage market, and there is an extra one on soon- at the Darebin kite festival  on Sunday 3rd March.
Friday 1st March is the date for the  Brunswick South West primary school fete, always good for second hand books & yummy cakes!
Plus - I just bought the latest Frankie magazine, flipped through a couple of pages & spotted an add for a cute sounding event- the Castlemaine Beanie Affair. A celebration of all things woollen- knitting, crocheting & felting! And remember, Castlemaine is on the Bendigo/ Melbourne train line, a bit over an hour's drive or an hour and a half relaxing train trip. And there is an AMAZING dumpling shop in Castlemaine, & lots of other lovely shops, cafes, galleries etc.And Buda  historic house and garden. And the Castlemaine botanic gardens. Ok, I am biased- I grew up just up the road in Bendigo, and have had many,many train trips between Bendigo & Melbourne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!