Thursday 4 October 2012

School holidays...

Hiya folks...school holidays have kind of gotten in the way of things lately. Only crafting I have done is knit a quick "sock" cover for my new phone!
HEAPS of crafty events & such coming up this month, so get your diaries out- edited to add a couple more now!

• Peppertree Place in Coburg have their monthly vege swap this Saturday 10-12, and their annual garden fiesta is scheduled for November 10, 10 til 4.
•Saturday 13th Oct is the St Albans (Reynard St. Coburg) church fete, 9:30-2
•and also the Oak Park PS fete 10-4
•and Made 'n' Thornbury market 10-2
• AND  Brunswick Kinder fete Glenlyon Rd 10-4

• Finders Keepers Market is on again at the Old exhibition centre Fri 19th- Saturday  - finders keepers
•Sisters' Market, Norhcote Town hall, Saturday 20th 10-4
• Sat 20th Oct PEGS school Essendon (across the road from Windy Hill!) Craft show & fete
•Sunday 21st Oct- St Joseph's  PS fete 10-4 I think some of these billboards have been read from trams, and I can't find details on the schools' websites either, tut tut!)
•Sunday 21st Oct Errol st Nth Melbourne Spring Fling festival, and the craft market is also on.

• Friday 26 Oct 5-9pm St Fidelis PS fete
• Saturday 27th Brunswick Nth PS school fete
•Sunday 28th Oct Moonee Ponds Central school - Spring fete, 10-4



Margaret Mary's PS fete is also on - another poster I saw from the road but not close enough to see the date! And nothing on their website or anywhere! Unlike the Brunswick kinder - when I googled the fete, came up with a whole page of listings. Good on them for promoting their event so well. HINT HINT people.

PLUS the Craft and Sewing show is on Oct 25-28! Not sure how many of these events I can get to without a tardis, but I will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!