Sunday 2 September 2012

You would never guess what I found...

...in Coburg Coles supermarket yesterday! I don't usually shop in Coles, but ducked in to see what they had in marshmallows (same pink & white as Woolies unfortunately - I was after white only, really don't like the pink ones). ANYWAY at the magazine stand at the register, they had a whole stack of Mollie Makes magazines!  With free 'handmade with love" roll of cloth tape! All for just $12 - about $4 cheaper than at the newsagent. I just can't believe it was in the supermarket - an indie UK craft magazine, how weird is that... I have a hard time finding it in a newagent half the time!  I will bring it along to craft group at the PO cafe tomorrow night! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!