Friday 25 May 2012

Pascoe Vale Spinners & Weavers


Pascoe Vale Spinners & Weavers have their annual show on next weekend, June 2 & 3 at the Swimming Pool hall, Prespect st Pascoe Vale, 10am-4pm.  I have been there several times over the last few years, and the quality of work on display, and beautiful hand spun wool for sale, is just amazing!
I am planning on wearing my "granny squares" t-shirt made. Granny photo print fabric found at the craft show a while back. I wore it to the Brunswick knitting & wool show a few weeks back, and had lots of comments. Mostly positive, although one lady grinned at me and said "well that is just cheating!"

(sorry, I turned the photo around, but when I pasted it in it unturned!)
 The Yarn Barn in Reynard St also has some fantastic balls of wool on sale, $2 each - the whole left side  shelves of the shop. Dropped in today to buy one ball I saw a week ago, couldn't see any more of that, but ended up with 4 others instead (like I need MORE wool!!!). 1 ball should be enough to make a scarf with my easy dropped-stitch pattern from  my "Stitch & Bitch" knitting book.

Will try and get the the PO for Craft Group again next Monday28th too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!