Monday 6 February 2012

School holiday sewing pt.1


I did manage some sewing in the holidays - here is a bag made for my dragon loving friend Cheryl. She LOVED it, yay!!!
Dragon fabric from the craft show last year, vinyl & denim from Rathdowne Remnants, lining & inner pocket fabric from GJ's. This is about the 4th bag I have made from the Sew Hip "modern messenger" pattern. Very easy to make (once I figured it out, their patterns/photos/instructions never quite match. I have given up buying the magazine now!).
CRAFT GROUP - back on at the PO next Monday 7:30-9pm. I will put it in the school newsletter, and gave it a plug at the prep parents' morning tea at school this morning too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!