Monday 23 May 2011

Yarn bombing

Have you heard about Yarn Bombing? Have a look here http://ixchelbunny.blogspot.com/2011/03/viva-yarn-revolution.html for more info and photos.  My H has spotted a couple of new "items" along the Melville Rd tram line - near the corner of Albion St out the front of the furniture shop, and across the road a bit further down, there is also one out the front of the new cafe (can't remember the name, it has only opened recently).  Brunswick Bound bookshop has a yarn bombed door handle.  I think I need to go for a walk with my camera!
Apparently June 11 (see link above) has been declared "international day of yarn bombing"!!! Might just have to join in!

Craft group is on next Monday 30th - I can't make it as I have a meeting to start getting the school music trivia night organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!