Tuesday 18 January 2011

Flood relief - Hope softies

lhttp://monpetitpoppet.blogspot.com/2011/01/hope-softies.html

Here is the link to "Hope Softies" - making simple softies for children whose homes have been flood damaged/destroyed.  The Red Cross also has an appeal for Victorian Flood victims.  My Aunt and Uncle live in Rochester (they sandbagged their house, I think it is ok), and I grew up in Central Victoria going fishing on all of the rivers which have flooded!
I will try and chase up if we can have a softies appeal for Victorian families, perhaps via the Vic CWA.

Still having internet issues, it has taken nearly an hour to get any sort of speed today in order to even open any websites!

Brickvention was amazing but waaaay to crowded. But  I'm not even going to attempt to post photos  today with this slow old speed at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!