Tuesday 16 November 2010

Craft Dates for November

Next craft group at the PO is Monday 22, I dare say we will be having a post-craft stall discussion, and start planning for next year!

Up-coming craft dates for November - Coburg West PS Twilight Market THIS FRIDAY straight after school 3:30-7pm, come and check out our FANTASTIC craft stall! Plus BBQ, coffee (yes we have been able to borrow a proper coffee machine!), and the kids can make their own badges and decorate a cup-cake. So please drop in and say hi!

Saturday 20th November is the Maribrynong Makers Market
Sunday 21st Flemington Market
Thursday 25 - Kris Kringle market at the Northcote town hall 5:30-10pm
Saturday 27 - Election day BBQ and cake stall at CWPS!

My friend Janine and I braved the rain on Saturday to head out to the Flemington market.  Lots of yummy jams and things to taste - had to buy my H a jar of quince jelly, and a jar of pear and cinnamon jam for the Jedi Kid who is rather partial to cinnamon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!