Tuesday 12 October 2010

The latest edition to the craft library

I couldn't resist buying this book at the craft expo last week, I love "Sew what skirts" so I knew this one would be just as good. Lots of sewing tips and hints, pattern making ideas etc. before you get into the actual projects section.
What a craft filled week! Craft expo on Thursday, Sister's Market Saturday, Finders Keepers on Sunday (once we finally found it, I do not know that part of town at all, rather confusing with all the building hoardings up), and then craft group last night!  
I had planned on doing lots of sewing yesterday, but all I managed was to line the little cane suitcase ready for a display in the school office to promote the craft stall at the up-coming twilight market.  And there was a lot of sorting to do, looking at the items made so far and working out how to attach them onto cards for a more professional looking presentation.  I am itching to make a new skirt or two - might have to wait until the weekend!
Moonee Ponds Central school are having their school fete this Sunday too, come along if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!