Monday 4 October 2010

Craft group is NEXT Monday

Hiya all, craft group is next Monday, 11th.  I figured no one would remember or have the energy to go out tonight, what with school starting back this morning AND daylight saving just starting.  It was a bit of a shock to the system getting going this morning.

 The best thing about the school hols is NOT HAVING TO MAKE THE LUNCHBOXES UP.  I so don't miss doing that for 2 weeks! And of course I hadn't looked at them for a fortnight and didn't remember until 11pm last night that Tigerboy's lunchbox was falling apart.  So being a cheapskate (and not having any other option at 11pm) I sat down and roughly sewed it back together (one of those zippered, insulated ones). It should hold for a few more weeks - maybe til the end of the year if I am lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!