Thursday 2 September 2010

Next Monday night...

Craft Group is on again next Monday night 6th September, we might have a break over the school hols after that, but can talk about it on Monday. I might bring my "new toy" along again - my wonderful little sister lent my her sizzix die-cutter machine.  It was put to good use last craft group, and at home, to cut out lots of little felt hearts, dots and flowers. Felt heart/flower plus glue gun and hair clip = nice and easy stock for the school craft stall in November!  I made a couple of clips already, Tigerboy has a birthday party to go to on Sunday, so I am going to make up a little package of various hair clips in a zippered purse for the birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!