Tuesday 1 June 2010

Next Monday night...

Next Monday night is getting busy ... Craft Group is on next Monday 7th June.
 Might be a bit tricky for me - I have just realised I am triple booked for Monday night!!! Craft group 7:30pm, then I got a message at work asking me to be the guest speaker at the Fawkner Playgroup AGM - at 7:30.  And now  I checked my emails and realised that the High School for Coburg meeting is also on at 7:30 on Monday AND it is also at the Post Office pub.  So we may not be able to get the lovely big table.  Hmmm... to quote the Dr from Sunday night  "this could be a tricky one"   - I may need to borrow the TARDIS to get around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by. Questions? comments? Write a note here - so I know if anyone actually reads my ramblings!